Hey there, Concert go-ers!
Labor Day is coming up FAST! Are you READY?
I’m going to try and make everything about the show as clear as I can in the haze…of excitement.
The Line-up is as follows from headline to opening acts:
• Sublime w/Rome
• Cypress Hill
• The Dirty Heads
Gates are at 2PM at the England Brothers Bandshell Park in Pinellas Park, FL –of which the physical address is 5010 81st Avenue North.
There will be local /regional opening acts, with Pepper starting the 5 band show at 4pm.
Show is ALL AGES, Rain or shine. There is NO RE-ENTRY.
If you purchased a Will-Call ticket, please bring photo ID and the credit card used for purchase. To really ensure you won’t encounter any problems—a printout of the e-mail confirmation helps too 😉
Coolers – None permitted
Beach type folding chairs – none permitted; BLANKETS WELCOME!
Drinks – Water, Gatorade, etc. -sold on premises
Food vendors on-site
Backpacks -none permitted
Cameras – no professional grade moving film
ULTIMATE VIP can look forward to the following:
• Corner of VIP Parking is 52nd street and 81st avenue. *Please note that everyone in the vehicle MUST HAVE an ULT VIP ticket to park in the ULT VIP zone.
• TENT – Meaning sweet sweet shade!
• Access to the main bathroom which is not a portolet
• SKIP-THE-LINE at the gate—Private entrance!
• Private Bar and cocktail service
• Tables and chairs
VIP can look forward to:
• Private section with tables and chairs
• Food and cocktail service
• Easy access to bathrooms
• Parking section near park *Please note that everyone in the vehicle MUST HAVE a VIP ticket to park in VIP zone.
GENERAL ADMISSION can look forward to an AWESOME show! Because what are we really there for anyway? 😉
Food, drinks, and other vendors will be PEPPERED around the park to handle all your wants and needs.
And guys… don’t worry about the venue… let the professionals in production worry about it—they’ve got it covered to insure that all will have a great time—you just worry about arriving on time, in a safe condition. Be sure to get PLENTY of rest the night before.
Be sure to RSVP here.
Stay tuned for site map!